We are looking for three friendly and hardworking Early Years Practitioners (Playgroup Assistants) for our Playgroup due to an increase in places required.
• Temporary Posts: January to July 2019
• Hours of Work: Post 1: 10 hours (subject to receipt of funding)
Post 2: 10 hours (subject to receipt of funding)
Post 3: 18 hours
• Term Time ONLY
• Hourly Rate: According to Experience
You will be expected to:
• Attend Inset Training and Professional Development
• Attend Team Planning and Staff Meetings
We are looking for candidates with:
• A good sense of humour
• A flexible approach to work
• Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
At Priory Park Playgroup we are committed to safeguarding children and in line with the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board guidelines the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS Check.
Priory Park is an equal opportunities employer, committed to staff welfare and development.
To request a pack and application form, please contact:
Philippa Tregenza, Playgroup Manager
Priory Park Playgroup Office: 01480 403688
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
INTERVIEWS: Friday 7th December & Monday 10th December 2018