Priory Park Playgroup has been providing the children of St Neots with a high quality of care for over 30 years, within a warm, safe and caring environment. This is predominantly due to our well established enthusiastic and motivated team of staff.
The playgroup is situated on land adjacent to Priory Park Infant School, to which the majority of our children progress.
Priory Park Playgroup is committed to providing all children with a safe, caring and stimulating environment to enhance their personal development and learning.
- To provide a friendly welcome to both children and parents/carers.
- To foster the child’s self-esteem and confidence in their ability to learn.
- To encourage children to be considerate and co-operate with adults and peers.
- To value diversity within our community.
- To provide a holistic curriculum that provides effective learning for the individual child.
- To encourage children to explore the world around them, stimulating their interest and curiosity.
- To involve parents and the community actively in the day-to-day life of the playgroup.
- To strive to make every day rewarding for everyone in the playgroup.
What we offer your child
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- The support of a personal Key Worker.
- Activities and experiences tailored to your child’s developmental needs enabling your child to achieve and progress.
- Opportunities for you to be involved in your child’s learning and development.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the Playgroup.